- Why are some users “Unverified”?
- Why are some users “Under review”?
- Why are some users “Verified”?
- Why do I need to be verified?
- Why would I work for or hire “Verified” users?
- How do I verify my account?
- Which IDs are accepted in the verification process?
1. Why are some users “Unverified”?
– Users are labeled as “Unverified” because they are yet to complete our verification process.
2. Why are some users “Under review”?
– Users are labeled as “Under review” because our team is still in the process of verifying the authenticity of the documents and information sent by the user to us.
3. Why are some users “Verified”?
– Users are labeled as “Verified” because they completed and passed our verification process.
4. Why do I need to be verified?
– In Helpee, we take safety and security seriously. We strongly recommend users to only hire or be hired by “Verified” users. We will also give exclusive promos to verified users from time to time.
5. Why would I work for or hire “Verified” users
– We strongly suggest task owners to hire verified helpers and helpers to apply to tasks created by verified task owners. This is because a verified user submitted a valid ID with contact information we can use should a problem arise while a task is ongoing.
6. How do I verify my account?
– You can verify your account through the Helpee app. Just open the Helpee app and you’ll see the steps.
7. Which IDs are accepted in the verification process?
Any of the following is accepted:
- Driver’s license (including Student Permit with official receipt)
- PRC ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- NBI Clearance
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- PNP ID
- GSIS e-Card
- OFW ID
- Police Clearance