Please see the definition of terms in our Terms of Service.
You agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including, but not limited to, your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, race, gender, date of birth, email address, current location, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms, or any other similar forms and/or any information about you has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, but not limited to the following:
• To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered with you;
• To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
• To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
• To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
• For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
• For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
• For the Company to comply with its obligations under law;
• To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors; and/or
• To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and/or sponsors.
If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the purposes listed in this Agreement, please notify the Company using the support contact details as provided in the Application.
If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes or if you wish to cancel your account, please contact us regarding your request to the support details as provided in the Application.
The Company will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.